Hong Kong – October 12th 2016 – PulseOn released its first white label Optical Heart Rate (OHR) Tracker solution for B2B customers in sports, fitness, wellness and healthcare. We now have availability of test devices for chosen customers.
The PulseOn OHR Tracker is an ODM device for customers who are looking for a white label solution for their own branding. The device is designed for easy variant creation for wide range of use cases and offers open interfaces and tools for seamless integration with third party applications and services.
– Accurate up to maximum HR for reliable monitoring during sports
– HRV; Beat-to-beat accurate, high resolution for stress and recovery analysis
– Low power consumption for maximum battery life up to 7 days
– Enables 24/7 activity monitoring with HR tracking
– Communication over Bluetooth® low energy
– Sleep analyses including smart wake-up feature using vibrating motor
– Very simple and easy to use with stylish design and easy customization
PulseOn has over 50 man years of OHR research and development expertize and various pending patents for algorithms and device design. We offer our customers the highest quality OHR modules, tracker products and licensing solutions. PulseOn was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Finland with subsidiary in Switzerland. Company is privately owned.
The constant development of our technology towards even higher heart rate accuracy, reliability and power optimization offers our customers the highest quality solutions for today and the future.